They are delicious, lychee martini taste like holidays, beaches, palms, tropical weather, they are perfect to enjoy by the sea in the night and relax.
This type of lychee cocktail is perfect to enjoy in a meeting, a little party or any occasion. You can add a little colouring to tinge this sweet lychee cocktail, pink or blue for example.
The delicious subtropical taste of the lychee combines perfectly with vodka and lemon, this lychee vodka cocktail are sweet but not cloying, they are simple to make and really delicious for our palate, here we show you how to make lychee martini recipe.
|Preparation: 2 minutes
|Total: 2 minutes
|Yield: 2 servings
Lychee martini ingredients
- 6 ounces of vodka
- 4 ounces lychee juice
- Ice cubes
- 2 lychees, for garnish
- 1-2 tsp of lemon juice, it depends on how sweet you like the cocktail
Use a cocktail shaker, fill it with ice and the vodka, then add the lychee juice and the tsp of lemon. Then shake it until chilled, pour into 2 martini glasses and put one lychee in each glass, or 2 if you prefer.
This lychee cocktail, as you can see, is very easy to prepare and delicious to drink, but please drink with careful, after three martinis the world looks more brighter and funny, but in the morning feels harder and headecky!
- Lychees contain a lot of vitamin C, vitamin B-complex and phytonutrient flavonoids.
- Lychee is full of the nutrients that our body require to a correct production of blood, contains manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and folate, which are required for the production of RBC.
- They contain fiber and vitamin B-complex, this is necessary to increase metabolism fat, protein and carbohydrate. Foods which are rich in fiber have been proved that can suppress appetite and increase metabolism.
- Lychee is full of vitamin C, this antioxidant is effective to protect you against free radicals and oxidative stress, this means that can protect you from degenerative diseases and arthritis.
- These tropical fruits contains several amounts of antioxidant which are effective against early aging.