This mango sauce recipe is a combination where we use the main ingredient, mangoes, cinnamon powder and cardamon powder. This tropical fruit has so many uses and recipes, one of the best uses we can give to them is the sauce, perfect to accompany meals.
Mangoes are full of vitamins and minerals, you should add them to your diet. Besides, there are so many meals you can prepare with them.
If you combine the benefits you get from mango with the benefits that jaggery, cardammon, almonds among others, your health will improve. Is better to consume natural preparations instead the ones you can find in a store, the flavor is more natural and and flavor is better.
This delicious mango dipping sauce is perfect for vanilla ice cream or oat pudding, when you eat these meals with this sweet mango sauce, definitely taste better. Perfect for kids and their meals.
Combine with different types of desserts, ice creams, you can use the mango sauce for chicken too, the combination of the sweetness of this sauce and chicken is perfect.
|Prep time: 10-15 minutes||Servings: 4 people|
- 2 mangoes
- 4 tsp of powdered jaggery
- 1/4 tsp of green cardamom
- 2 tsp of corn flour
- 11 almonds
- 2 tsp of unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
How to make the mango sauce
- Mix ½ cup of water, jaggery and butter, all together. Microwave at 50% power for 3 minutes, stir well.
- Stir in cornflour dissolved in water, cardamom powder and almonds. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix pureed mangoes. Microwave for 3 minutes. Let stand 2-3 minutes.
- You can serve hot or cold, with oat pudding, vanilla ice-cream, chicken or desserts.