You can prepare this delicious mango juice recipe in your home easily, you will need a blender and it’s perfect to refresh you, your family and friends.
For making the juice, is good to use a variety of this tropical fruit for preparing a mango juice, you can find different types of mangoes, but the problem is that some of them are seasonal and are not too easy to find in some countries.
When you make fresh mango juice, it has a really refreshing taste. You can decide if you want to increase or not the quantity of water in this mango fruit drink, if you use less water, the flavor will be more intense and the texture will be dense, it’s delicious but if you want to refresh, would be good to add a good quantity of water.
Mango is a pulpy tropical fruit that requires a good quantity of water when is blended for juice. Plain water doesn’t add any flavor or nutrients to the juice but is the best option. But if you want to replace the water, coconut water would be an excellent option, can add an exotic flavor and can be more nutritious. The best mango juice is usually prepared with normal water but if you want to try something different, coconut water is a good option.
Making mango juice is easy and in this recipe we wanted to have only the flavor of the mango, so there is no other flavoring ingrediente,but as we said before, you can replace the water with coconut water.You can even add cardamom powder or dry ginger powder.
How to make mango juice
- Wash well, peel and chop the mango, it’s easy to do.
- Take the mango and the amount of sugar you prefer to the blender.
- Grind until you get a smooth puree.
- Add water and blend again.
- Strain the juice to discard any fibrous of the pulp so you can get pure mango juice.
- Store the juice for a while in the refrigerator to cool it or add ice cubes.
- A big mango peeled and cut into big chunks.
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 ½ cups Chilled Water
- Ice cubes if you prefer