This pineapple juice recipe is rich in nutrients, can provide you a lots of health benefits because contain a high quantity of minerals, enzymes, fibers, vitamin c, among other. Here we show you how to make pineapple juice.
The process we use for the preparation of this juice helps retain all the dietary fibers and nutrients, this is not available in canned juice or bottled juice. Juicing pineapple is not only for its health benefits, it’s delicious and refreshing for hot weather.
Preparing the pineapple
The pineapple juice recipe es easy to prepare, but peeling and chopping the pineapple can be difficult. We can first slice the pineapple with the peels on and then slice off the peels. But we can find different methods in youtube, some are easier than others.
When you have the pineapple wedges or cubes, everything is much easier and quick. The best you can do is use fresh pineapple for the juice like the frozen ones. After the juice is done, you have to serve immediately.
Serves: 2 servings
- 1/2 Ripe Pineapple (or 1½ cups chopped of fresh pineapple)
- 1/2 cup of water
- A pinch of Ground Black Pepper (this is optional optional)
- 1-2 teaspoon Sugar or stevia
- 5 or 6 ice cubes
- Wash the pineapple very well and remove its outer skink using a knife or the technique you use. Cut the tropical fruit into two halves. Chop one half into pieces, you can use the other half to eat or other purpose.
- Put 1/2 of water in a blender jar and add the chopped pineapple.
- Blend until you get smooth puree and there is no pieces of fruit.
- Put a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the smooth over it.
- Press with a spatula until you get all the juice you can from the pulp.
- Finally, add ice cubes, taste the juice and add the sugar you think it needs, if you want you can add a pinch of black pepper. Stir for some minutes and serve.
- If you want to make chilled juice of pineapple, you can keep the pineapple or the chopped pineapple in the refrigerator before you prepare the pineapple juice recipe.
- To make the best pineapple juice, the most important thing is to choose the best and fresh pineapple. Choose those with golden yellow to brown skin. Don’t choose the dark brown or green skin, usually the ripe pineapple has a strong smell.
- You have to adjust the quantity of sugar or stevia for the juice, depending on your tastes, the ripeness of pineapple.